Sat, Aug 06|
Learn the foundational skills and techniques of how we humans move and how to incorporate them into your own fitness!
Time & Location
Aug 06, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
MovNat Houston, 5020 Montrose Blvd Suite 100, Houston, TX 77006, USA
About the event
Drawing from the MovNat method, learn the foundational patterns of Natural Movement®. From balancing to jumping, lifting, climbing, and more!
This workshop is designed for complete beginners and experienced fitness buffs alike who want to spend a day learning how to improve health, mobility, and overall fitness with movement. Foundations includes:
- 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
- Comprehensive variety of skills in all areas of movement
- Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
- Special emphasis on movements that will be immidiately useful to improving your daily life
- Demo workouts both indoors and out to help give you ideas of how to apply these skills